Terms & Conditions for Manor Farm Courtyard Self-Catering Cottages
Our aim is for our guests to have an enjoyable stay with the minimum of rules and regulations. Pease read the below terms carefully, so that you understand what is expected of you and us.
- PAYMENT. Once a booking is confirmed and a deposit accepted there is a contract between you and us. A deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable at time of booking. Full payment is due 4 weeks before you arrive. However if the start date of your stay is within 4 weeks of the booking, then full payment must be made at the time of the booking. No accommodation can be made available unless full payment is received by the due date. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to cancel a booking.
- CANCELLATION. All cancellations must be made in writing. We will try to re-let the property. If re-letting is successful we will refund all sums you have paid. However if we are unable to relet the property then you will forfeit all sums paid and no refund will be given. You may wish to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- PERIOD OF HIRE. The cottage will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. To allow for cleaning before the next guests’ arrival, please vacate the property by 10.30am on the day of departure.
- USE OF PROPERTY. The number of persons using the property must not exceed the maximum number agreed at the time of booking. Please provide the names of guests prior to arrival.
Please leave the property in a clean and tidy condition on departure. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you abuse the property, or if your conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others. In this case no refund will be due.
- BREAKAGES OR DAMAGE. You are responsible for any breakages, damages or excessive cleaning incurred as a result of your stay. Please report any breakage or damage as soon as it occurs. We reserve the right to charge for replacement, repair or making good if we consider it appropriate.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY. We may enter to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection, cleaning, repairs or maintenance. Where possible we will advise you in advance if access is required.
- LINEN AND CLEANING. Clean linen and towels will be provided for the start of your stay. These can be changed weekly. Please let us know if you would like to have the cottages cleaned during your stay for an extra charge.
- MOBILE PHONES. There is a payphone within a two minute walk. Vodafone is the best supported network in Hampstead Norreys. We can provide a telephone in case of emergencies.
- PETS. Pets are permitted at an extra charge. No more than 2 dogs per cottage.
- SMOKING. Smoking and vaping is not permitted inside the cottages or outside the stable block. You may smoke in the garden at the rear. Please use the flower pot ashtrays provided.
- LIABILITY. If the property booked becomes unavailable or unusable prior to the date of your arrival, we will endeavour to find a suitable alternative. If we are unable to find an alternative we will reimburse you for any monies you have paid. We shall have no other liability to you except as provided in law.